– Queens burglary case. After Cerbin presented his client to a Queens County Grand Jury all charges were DISMISSED. Queens County Supreme Court, 2010.
– Staten Island Criminal Mischief trial. Three school teachers testified that they saw the defendant intentionally damage a vehicle. NOT GUILTY verdict after Cerbin’s cross-examination of each witness. Richmond (Staten Island) Criminal Court, August 2010.
– DWI checkpoint trial (.09 BAC). After Cerbin cross examined the arresting officer- who was unaware that the motorist was wearing dentures- the jury returned a verdict of NOT GUILTY on all charges. Brooklyn Criminal Court, August 2010.
– DWI (.12 BAC reading) and resisting arrest trial. Jury verdict of NOT GUILTY on all charges after Cerbin’s cross-examination of the arresting officer and highway technician. Brooklyn Criminal Court, 2010.
– Manhattan assault on police officers case. All charges DISMISSED after Cerbin presented his client to a New York County Grand Jury and showed that client was in fact the assault victim. 2009.
– Queens robbery case. After Cerbin presented his client to a Queens County Grand Jury all charges were DISMISSED. 2009.
I am attorney Scott G. Cerbin, Esq., and my firm is located in downtown Brooklyn near the Borough Hall and Jay Street stops. The Law Office Of Scott G. Cerbin, Esq., PLLC, offers free initial consultations to individuals living within all five New York City boroughs. You can reach me at any hour of the day or night, regardless of the complexity of your issue.
To schedule your initial consultation or to learn more about my firm, call 718-596-1829 or complete the lawyer contact form below.